Florida Sexual Abuse Defense Attorneys
Sexual abuse, also classified as molestation, is when a person forces themselves and undesired, non-consensual sexual behavior on another person. Sexual abuse can also cover any sexual actions taken by an adult toward a child. At Perez LaSure Law, we will investigate your case and ensure that your side of the story is heard. We pride ourselves on protecting your rights throughout the case, and provide a strong defense aimed at a successful result.
Forms of Sexual Abuse
Like other sex crimes cases, there are numerous kinds of sexual abuse that can get you into trouble. Some cases of sexual abuse includes:
- Forced physical sexual behavior that is non-consensual, such as rape and sexual assault
- Unwelcome touching
- Sexual kissing, fondling or revealing of genitalia
- Voyeurism or exhibitionism
- Introducing a child to pornography
- Verbally expressing suggestive sexual comments to a child
- Non-consensual sexual demands delivered verbally to an adult
- Using a position of power to engage in sexual activity without the use of force
Contact a Legal Professional for Case Assistance
The dedicated and knowledgeable sex crimes attorneys at Perez LaSure Law are well-versed in every law dealing with sexual abuse. We understand that there are always two sides to a story, and we believe in your right to an ironclad defense. We care about ensuring your reputation remains untarnished, and our aid will get you one step closer to a successful legal result. If you are being charged with sexual abuse, contact us to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your legal options.
In need of a consultation?
Get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
517 W Bryan St.
Kissimmee, FL. 34741