Sexual abuse, also classified as molestation, is when a person forces themselves and undesired, non-consensual sexual behavior on another person. Sexual abuse can also cover any sexual actions taken by an adult toward a child. At Perez LaSure Law, we will investigate your case and ensure that your side of the story is heard. We pride ourselves on protecting your rights throughout the case, and provide a strong defense aimed at a successful result.
Forms of Sexual Abuse
Like other sex crimes cases, there are numerous kinds of sexual abuse that can get you into trouble. Some cases of sexual abuse includes:
- Forced physical sexual behavior that is non-consensual, such as rape and sexual assault
- Unwelcome touching
- Sexual kissing, fondling or revealing of genitalia
- Voyeurism or exhibitionism
- Introducing a child to pornography
- Verbally expressing suggestive sexual comments to a child
- Non-consensual sexual demands delivered verbally to an adult
- Using a position of power to engage in sexual activity without the use of force
Contact a Legal Professional for Case Assistance
The dedicated and knowledgeable sex crimes attorneys at Perez LaSure Law are well-versed in every law dealing with sexual abuse. We understand that there are always two sides to a story, and we believe in your right to an ironclad defense. We care about ensuring your reputation remains untarnished, and our aid will get you one step closer to a successful legal result. If you are being charged with sexual abuse, contact us to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your legal options. Get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as possible.